We all know that Super Bowl Sunday is not just about the game—it’s ALL about the food. Start the party with this easy Cowboy Cavier recipe that is a far healthier version then the original. Regardless of who wins the game, you’ll score more points with this mouth-watering recipe!
TheFittChick Cowboy Cavier
– 4 avocados, chopped small
– 6 green onion, minced
– 6 roma tomatoes, diced
– ½ cup chopped red onion
– 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
– 2 cans corn, drained
– 2 packages Good Seasons Italian dressing powder
– ½ cup vinegar
– 1 cup avocado oil or olive oil (optional)
– Mix and Devour!
– Serve with Veggies, Tortilla Chips, Kale Chips, etc…
NUTRITIONAL INFO (without oil):
Serving Size: ½ cup
80 Calories 1 grams Fat 18 grams Carbs 5 grams Protein
For “21 Healthier Super Snacks for the Big Game” from my fellow Fitfluential ambassadors click HERE!
Eat Yourself Skinny!