Who says healthy can’t still be fun? Check out this simple and quick collagen packed protein pancake recipe everyone in your family will love! Valentine’s Day inspired me to get creative and make this delicious breakfast for my entire family (Not shown is the huge batch of bacon we all devoured before I could take any pictures)! Who doesn’t have 10 minutes in the morning to start their day off with a delicious breakfast filled with high quality protein, fats, and carbohydrates!
TheFittChick 3-Ingredient Collagen Packed Protein Pancake
- ½ cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Mix
- 3 Eggs (or substitute with 1-cup liquid egg whites)
- ½ scoop Vital Proteins collagen
- Coconut oil for cooking (optional but highly suggested)
- Heat your skillet over medium heat.
- Crack 3 eggs into your blender and beat well.
- Add ½ cup pancake mix and ½ scoop collagen powder.
- Blend until well combined.
- Add 1 TBSP coconut oil (or coconut oil spray) to your heated pan.
- Pour in your pancake batter.
- Flip once and top with Kerrygold grass-fed butter and your favorite syrup!
Serving Size: 1 pancake (without coconut oil)
424 Calories 16g Fat 31g Carbs 37g Protein
Remember, if you try this or any of my recipes, use the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny, #eatmoreweighless, and #TheFittChick so I won’t miss it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!
Inspiring Quotes from Successful Clients!
Healthy Family Dinners Ready in Under 20 Minutes!