Because sometimes you just have to start your day with chocolate! I woke up wanting something sweet and chocolate-y for breakfast, and this lava cake hit the spot! With 35 grams of protein and 40 grams of carbs, I am fueled and ready for a great workout! Next time you have a chocolate craving, whip up this rich and satisfying breakfast cake!
Double Chocolate Chip Protein Lava Cake…
– 1/2 small banana
– 1/3 cup oats, ground to flour
– 2 egg whites
– 1 scoop Metabolic Nutrition chocolate cake protein powder (30 grams)
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– a pinch of cinnamon
– 2-3 TBSP granulated sweetener of choice
– 2 TBSP cocoa powder, unsweetened
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Blend ingredients until well combined ,and stir in a handful of sugar-free chocolate chips if desired.
3. Pour into a large ramekin or mini spring form pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 cake (entire recipe)
326 Calories 40g Carbs 5g Fat 35g Protein
Eat Yourself Skinny!
For more healthy recipes that will help you EAT MORE & WEIGH LESS, click HERE!