I cannot get enough of these quick and simple protein crepes! In under 5 minutes I can whip up a plate of this low carb, gluten-free deliciousness, and everyone in my family will devour them! No matter what healthy eating plan you are following, this recipe will hit the spot.
2 Ingredient Protein Crepes
– 4 TBSP whipped cream cheese
– 2 eggs
– Stevia to taste (optional)
– Cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Combine the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a heated crepe pan or large skillet.
- Flip once, cover in zero calorie maple syrup and enjoy!
– Save time and make as a scrambler.
– Add vanilla protein powder to bulk up the protein.
– Top with different fruits or nuts to change the flavor.
Serving Size: Entire Recipe
244 Calories 3 Carbs 20 Fat 15 Protein