Think you don’t have time for breakfast? Think again? This egg white veggie omelette can be ready to go in under 10 minutes.
A nutritious morning meal you can eat while driving, walking, or sprinting out the door is always a bonus. This recipe is a must try!
TheFittChick Veggie Omelet in a Mug…
– 2/3 cup egg whites (4 egg whites)
– 1 slice turkey bacon, chopped
– 1 TBSP chives
– 2 TBSP chopped spinach
– 2 TBSP chopped tomatoes
– 1 TBSP low fat shredded cheese (optional)
– sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pour mixture into a mug sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Microwave for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
~ Substitute any veggies you like.
~ I love adding fresh jalapeno’s for a spicy kick.
Eat Yourself Skinny!