I love any recipe that is full of protein, gluten-free, sugar-free, and tastes amazing! Even more of a bonus is when my kids love it and keep asking for more!
You may not choose to eat this much, but my serving was a quarter of the bread pan I made it in. It came in at under 250 calories and 24 grams of protein! A perfect size meal to keep me energized during my workout and full until my next meal!
THEFITTCHICK PROTEIN PUMPKIN BREAD:
– 2 scoops whey protein powder (90 grams)
– 1 ¼ cups (120 grams) oat flour
– 5 TBSP Truvia, granulated
– ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 ½ tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1 pinch salt
– ½ can pumpkin puree
– 4 egg whites
– ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Serving Size: ¼ cup the recipe
242 calories 28 carbohydrates 3 fat 24 protein
~ This recipe tastes amazing after it has cooled.
**I love to spray I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on my slice!
Eat Yourself Skinny!